Monday, August 1, 2011

minor set back..

My whole month early plan.. most of you have noticed was a crash and burn. Apparently I am to thank for Rotary's new International rule that NO you may not go earlier. So when you see that rule know that yes, I am to thank. ;)

Now that the dreams of leaving the states early is out of the picture my departure date is set for September 1st at 5:45 a.m. from the Lincoln airport. I will arrive in Stuttgart, September 2nd at 8:00 a.m. My flight I believe takes 26 hours.... ha oh joy. My mom has been telling me to take these pills to make me sleep on the plane but with my luck I will end up half way drugged when I reach Stuttgart. So I plan on taking the safe option and arriving very jetlagged. I cannot wait to arrive and see my host families bright and shining faces waiting for me in the airport and then the shocker of I have no idea what your saying. I am beyond words excited to begin living with the Eisele family!

My school "Gymnasium Ebingen" is unreal. It is so big and i feel the need to show it off on my page so here it is... and by the way 30 dayssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment